Plus+1 Prenatal Education & Strength Training 2022 – Armstrong Academy
Salepage: Plus+1 Prenatal Education & Strength Training 2022 – Armstrong Academy
Archive: Plus+1 Prenatal Education & Strength Training 2022 – Armstrong Academy
Plus+1 Prenatal Education & Strength Training
Your body’s changing, and your training plan should too.
Pregnancy doesn’t mean you’re fragile… but it also doesn’t mean you’re invincible. Our strength training program is designed to help you feel confident, strong, safe, and knowledgeable in every phase of pregnancy (trying to conceive phase included) – both in the gym and at home.
Plus+1 is for:
- Anyone who’s pregnant; no matter where you are in your pregnancy, we have the education and programming to make you feel your strongest if you’re experiencing a healthy pregnancy.
- Anyone trying to conceive; fatigue management is key when you’re trying to conceive; so we’ve even included a 16 block for this phase.
- 52 weeks of programming
- A 16 week trying to conceive phase
- 36 weeks of prenatal strength training, written by a Certified Pre- & Postnatal Coaching Specialist.
- Downloadable & printable guides for every cycle of training
- Guidance on considerations and modifications for each trimester.
- Two programs for the price of one
- Not only do you get a full in-gym training program (barbell required), but you also get a full at-home program. No matter where you train, you can be the strongest you yet during your pregnancy.
- Full movement demos
- You’ll never have to guess about how to perform movements thanks to the embedded GIFs that demonstrate each-and-every movement.
- Educational videos
- Our team of fitness and medical experts provide you with the answers to the big lifting-related question. Everything from why and when it’s safe to exercise during pregnancy to information performing a Diastasis Recti assessment and pelvic floor relaxation cues are included! You’ll feel more empowered than ever to move through training during your pregnancy.
- Supportive community
- While it’s not required to become a member of Plut+1 our members-only Facebook Group is an incredible resource for additional support from other pregnant moms and feedback from our experts.
If you’re ready to stay strong and lift confidently through pregnancy, join us today!
There are no reviews yet.